How does register data using models having ForeignKey(s)?

Please tell me how to register new data obtained by scraping in db with django.
I understand that I create a lot of model instances in a loop and finally register them using bulk_create (), but there are 7 models.
They are connected by foreign key and its related_name respectively.
I don’t know how to do this
Should I find a model (tentatively called A) that is atmospherically central and pass an instance of another model to A’s foreign key?
What should I do if I want to pass more than one?

And how do I register from instance object A to C when A is referencing model B and B is referencing C?

below is the models.
I supposed that Project is A model and Municipalities is B, Prefecture is C.

from django.db import models

# Create your models here.
#
class Prefecture(models.Model):
    name=models.CharField("prefecture",max_length=10)

#
class Municipalities(models.Model):
    prefecture = models.ForeignKey(Prefecture, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='municipalities')
    name=models.CharField("municipality",max_length=10)

#
class Client(models.Model):
    prefecture = models.ForeignKey(Prefecture, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='client',null=True,blank=True)
    municipalities = models.ForeignKey(Municipalities, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='client',null=True,blank=True)
    department = models.CharField("aaa",max_length=100)

#
class Project(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField("name",max_length=100)
    serial_no = models.CharField("serial_no",max_length=100,null=True,blank=True)
    BID_METHOD_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'bbb'),
            (1, 'hhh')
        )
    bid_method_type = models.IntegerField("bid_method",choices=BID_METHOD_CHOICES,default=0)
    BID_FORMAT_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'jjj'),
            (1, 'www'),
            (2, 'mmm'),
            (3, 'ggg'),
        )
    bid_format_type = models.IntegerField("bid_format_type",choices=BID_FORMAT_CHOICES)
    CATEGORY_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'aaa'),
            (1, 'bbb'),
            (2, 'ccc'),
            (3, 'ddd'),
            (4, 'eee'),
        )
    category_type = models.IntegerField("category_type",choices=CATEGORY_CHOICES)
    SECTOR_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'aaa'),
            (1, 'bbb'),
            (2, 'ccc'),
            (3, 'ddd'),
            (4, 'eee'),
        )
    sector_type = models.IntegerField("sector_type",choices=SECTOR_CHOICES)
    place = models.CharField("place",max_length=100,null=True,blank=True)
    client = models.ForeignKey(Client, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='project')
   # etc...

#
class AttachedFile(models.Model):
    project = models.ForeignKey(Project, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='attach_file')
    CATEGORY_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'hhh'),
            (1, 'vvv'),
            (2, 'qqq'),
            (3, 'xxx'),
        )
    category_type = models.IntegerField("category_type",choices=CATEGORY_CHOICES)
    path = models.CharField("path", max_length=255)

#
class Bidder(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField("name",max_length=100)
    prefecture = models.ForeignKey(Prefecture, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='bidder',null=True,blank=True)
    municipalities = models.ForeignKey(Municipalities, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='bidder',null=True,blank=True)
# etc...

#
class BidResult(models.Model):
    project = models.ForeignKey(Project, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='bid_result')
    bidder = models.ForeignKey(Bidder, on_delete=models.CASCADE, related_name='bid_result')
    RESULT_CHOICES = (
            (0, 'b'),
            (1, 'y'),
            (2, 'h'),
        )
    result_type = models.IntegerField("result_type",choices=RESULT_CHOICES,blank=True,null=True)

First, looking at your models, I’ll work under the assumption that they’re correct.
(Note: All your models are singular, except for Municipalities. I would suggest you rename it to Municipality)

What you’re creating are a fair number of many-to-many relationships.
What I would do to facilitate this would be to define those many-to-many relationships more directly.

That means I would add a number of ManyToMany fields to the appropriate models with the through attribute.

For example, I might define (in the Municipalities model):

client = ManyToManyField(Prefecture, through=Client)
bidder = ManyToManyField(Prefecture, through=Bidder)

Then, to Project:
bidder = ManyToManyField(Bidder, through=BidResult)
and so on.

This will allow you to use the add method (among the others) on the model field, making the management of these relationships more clear, and to me, more expressive than trying to directly manage the foreign keys.

However, having said all this, I’d ask you to strongly re-evaluate your models that you’re building here. Is there truly a many-to-one relationship between Prefecture and Municipality?
If there is, great. However, in that case, I would actually suggest you take a look at a creating a PrefectureMunicipality table expressing that join, and having your other models refer to it, rather than the individual ForeignKeys.

I’d also suggest you take some time and read the Many-to-many relationships | Django documentation | Django docs to ensure you’re clear on how they work.