OperationalError at /admin/login/ no such table: users_gotnum

from django.db import models from django.contrib.auth.models import AbstractUser from .managers import UserManager import os import random class GOTnum(AbstractUser): phonenum= models.CharField(max_length=12, unique=True) otp = random.randint(100000,999999) USERNAME_FIELD = 'phonenum' verifation = models.BooleanField(default=False) REQUIRED_FIELDS = [] objects= UserManager() def __str__(self): return self.phonenum class Otp(GOTnum,models.Model): OTP = models.CharField(max_length=6) if GOTnum.otp == OTP: GOTnum.verifation = True texti did migations etc but this problem!!
pls help

First, when posting code here, enclose the code between lines of three backtick - ` characters. This means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code, then another line of ```.

Please be more specific with the commands that you used and the output you received from each.

Also, is this a new project, or one that was previously working and that you are now making some changes?

sorry I’m new here its new project. I’m building from 0. can you help for this?

• copy/paste your code here, between lines of three backtick - ` characters as described in my previous response.

• please show every command entered and the complete responses from those commands. Again, copy/paste the text and responses into the body of your post, surrounded by the lines of three backtick characters.