Show/Hide the menu on another page while clicking radio button on another html page. I want to do this in Django framework

<thead>
  <tr>
    <th></th>
    <th>Privilege Update</th>
    <th>Report Download</th>
    <th>Assign Asset</th>
    <th>Asset History</th>
    <th>View</th>
    <th>Edit</th>
    <th>Delete</th>
    <th>Add</th>
  </tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
  <tr>
    <td>Assets</td>
    <td>

</td>
    <td>

</td>
    <td>
      <label class="switch">
        <input type="checkbox">
        <span class="slider round"></span>
      </label>
    </td>
   </tr>
 </tbody>

In the above html code i want to hide asset_list menu.

<ul class="navigation" role="navigation">
  <li><a href="#"><i class="fas fa-tachometer-alt"></i> Dashboard</a></li>
  <li><a href="{% url 'asset_list' %}"><i class="fas fa-box"></i> Assets</a></li>
  <li><a href="#"><i class="fas fa-chart-bar"></i> Reports</a></li>
</ul>

hide the asset menu when clicking a radio button in another page

Please clarify what it is you’re trying to do here.

Are you asking for a radio button on “Page 1” that you can toggle, and when you then go to “Page 2”, that menu does not show up?

Its like manage home page from another login_required page. I have created switches to turn off the menu from navigation bar.

Briefly, you need to store the selection on the server. How and where you store it will depend upon the specifics of how you want this to behave.

But regardless of where you store this setting, you’ll modify your template to check that setting to determine whether that portion of the page needs to be rendered.

Is this for a specific user? For a group? Or does this selection affect everyone?

Does is only affect the page one time? For the entire session? Permanently until the switch is toggled the other way?

I am using this method to give permission from admin side to other users. When admin login to admin page and turn off the switch linked to menu of user’s dashboard , the menu has to hide from users dashboard.