Virtualenv with mod_wsgi with multiple apps embedded mode

If I want to have multiple apps each with its own virtual environments, using virtualenv, for instance, how do I configure mod_wsgi? Here is the script, but it’s not working.

WSGIDaemonProcess app1 python-path=/opt/bitnami/projects/app1 python-home=/opt/bitnami/projects/app1/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages    
WSGIScriptAlias /app1 /opt/bitnami/projects/app1/app1/wsgi.py    
<Directory /opt/bitnami/projects/app1>
   AllowOverride all
   Require all granted
   Options FollowSymlinks    
</Directory>

WSGIDaemonProcess app2 python-path=/opt/bitnami/projects/app2 python-home=/opt/bitnami/projects/app2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages    
WSGIScriptAlias /app2 /opt/bitnami/projects/app2/app2/wsgi.py    
<Directory /opt/bitnami/projects/app2>
   AllowOverride all
   Require all granted
   Options FollowSymlinks    
</Directory>

Thanks for your help!

What’s failing, what behavior are your seeing, or what error messages are you getting? What additional diagnostic information can you provide? (Messages from log files, etc)

I just noticed this - I don’t know if it’s particularly relevant, but I found this in the mod_wsgi docs:

python-home=directory

Note that the Python virtual environment must have been created using the same base Python version as was used to compile the mod_wsgi module. You can’t use this to force mod_wsgi to somehow use a different Python version than it was compiled for. If you want to use a different version of Python, you will need to reinstall mod_wsgi, compiling it for the version you want. It is not possible for the one mod_wsgi instance to run applications for both Python 2 and 3 at the same time.

There were a lot of problems, but I think I fixed them all. Apache is very sensitive in trailing slashes and file permissions. Thank you!!