Adding Twitter card meta tags with template variables

Hi again,
I have the problem that Twitter does not properly recognize my meta tags for Twitter cards.
On Stackoverflow I found someone with a similar problem but as it is a quite new question it is currently unanswered.
The Twitter card validator gives me following output:

INFO:  Page fetched successfully
INFO:  7 metatags were found
INFO:  twitter:card = summary tag found
ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:title)
ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (og:title)
ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:text:title)

My meta tags:

<meta name="description" property="og:description" content="{{poll.info_text|striptags|truncatewords:20}}" />
<meta name="title" property="og:title" content="{{poll.title|truncatewords:5}}" />
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary" />
<meta property="og:url" content="{{ request.scheme }}://{{ request.META.HTTP_HOST }}{{poll.get_absolute_url}}" />

I am aware that bots do not execute javascript but the contents are put in by the server so the Twitterbot should find them.

I appreciate your help.

Can you pull the page data (the meta tags) after they’ve been rendered? I’m guessing one of those variables isn’t getting rendered as you might expect it to be. (I also don’t understand your reference to JavaScript - I see no JavaScript in those tags, just template variables.)
Also, I notice that the validator is saying that there are 7 meta tags, but you’ve only included 4 in what you’ve shown here.
Finally, your name attributes don’t appear to match what I’m seeing in the docs for the summary card.

The problem was mixing name attributes and properties together.
I am actually quite confused how the twitter card validator found 7 meta tags. I only have 6 the 4 I included, the cahrset used and the viewport definition.