Chat and audio/video calling service help

Hi guys,i want messaging , audio and video call service on my web app.I want only one to one chat,audio and video service.or inshort I want basic feature of Whatsapp where admin can message,call(audio/video) to the users.but users only can receive a call and talk.or is there any API/service that I can use for this case?
. Would someone have a recommendation on what to use for this specific case?
I need urgent help,please reply
Thanks in advance!

For this Django cannot really accomplish this. I would use some third party package or another technology for this particular aspect of your app.

1 Like

Django most certainly can help, bu the majority of the features will need to be outside its direct domain. You can use WebRTC in JavaScript to do peer-to-peer video calls: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WebRTC_API . This is how e.g. Google Meet works. That said, I haven’t used it - it might be quite complicated to build it “urgently.”

1 Like

@adamchainz Wow. Thank you, that helps me a lot as well. This seems a great way to do things :grinning:

okay thanks .
i need one more help,can i use firebase chat app in django website?

I’ve not used this. After a quick look at the docs it seems Firebase is for native apps only, not websites.

Hello @ajaysbugatti .MirrorFly is the best option for your requirements. Mirrorfly offered chat ,video and voice solution. Mirrorfly is a versatile Messaging, Audio/Video Calling API & SDK Provider for both large-scale as well as small-scale enterprises. Considered to be a prime product in the market, Mirrorfly is highly customizable and compatible with Android, iOS and Web Applications. They have an absolute chat app solution that provides a design-enriched UI/UX, an intuitive build and a plethora of other features making personalized communication a cake walk. It is embedded with WebRTC that enables HD quality video interaction and a powerful VoIP that gives a dynamic voice experience.

MirrorFly Chat Platforms Highlight Features are Include:

• 100% Customizable Solution
  • Data Channel
  • Screen Sharing
  • Video Conferencing
  • Interactive Live Broadcasting
  • Push to Talk (walkie Talkie)
  • Voip Calling (Data Calling)
  • SIP Calling (App to Phone)

There are lot of chat app developers have on online now. I have refer few solution providers for your reference

1. Apphitect
  2. CONTUS Fly
  3. CometChat

If you want further details, Let you see : https://bit.ly/2FYslFZ

Hey @ajaysbugatti I hope you find a better answer for your query. recently I have found one article on how to choose the best video calling API & SDK providers. i thought this article will help you.here it is How To Pick Top Video Call APIs and SDKs For Android and iOS | Hacker Noon

Are you searching the best video call app? Make use of top notch video chat SDK and API providers suitable for the mobile. This is capable for website to make enterprise business operating on the video chat call app for your desires. Make use of video conference SDK to make perfect enrollment in firm.

Here are the most popular video calling API which provides the best features that help you in building the quality of your business.

1. Enablex
  2. Agora
  3. MirrorFly
  4. Sendbird

I Hope this answer helps.

Hi@ajaysbugatti I hope you find a best answer for your query.

Highlights of the 10 best video calling/conferencing APIs and SDKs you must try in 2023, including their features and benefits to help you choose the right one for your needs.

We have compared the best video call APIs for your Android, iOS, and Web apps. Here are some of the top 10 best live video calling APIs and SDKs are MirrorFly, Agora, Apphitect, Twilio, Getstream, Sinch, EnableX, etc… choose your provider today based on their features, pricing, and more.

Hey there! For a one-to-one messaging, audio, and video call service on your web app, you might want to check out Twilio. It offers APIs for real-time communication, and you can customize it to fit your specific needs. If you’re looking to build WhatsApp like app, combining Twilio with a solid backend framework like Firebase or Node.js could be a great start. Good luck with your project!