Disable automatic content types create after migration

Hi guys,
I would like to ask you for help with migrations and post_migrate signal to execute create_contenttypes.
Based on ContentTypesConfig.ready():

def ready(self):
        pre_migrate.connect(inject_rename_contenttypes_operations, sender=self)
        **post_migrate.connect(create_contenttypes)**
        checks.register(check_generic_foreign_keys, checks.Tags.models)
        checks.register(check_model_name_lengths, checks.Tags.models)

post_migrate signal is connected to automatically populate content types. In most cases this is good but i need to disable this on migration. Reason for this is that i do use 2 Postgres databases let’s call them “global” and “local”.
When “global” database is migrated i do need to populate content types into database.
“global” database is configured with logical replication to replicate content types from “global” → “local” database therefore i do need to leave all migrated tables in “local” databases empty.

I did try Signal.disconect(create_contenttypes) which did not work.
Also run migrate with --no-initial-data which could not work as this is signal based.
I did try post_migrate.connect(delete_contenttypes) which had success initially as i did remove all content types from “local” database and let replication to populate it again. But everything was to good to be true.
In “local” database i do use multitenancy and i dynamically create tenants (postgres schema) which also trigger migration on local database for particular schema. Of course this will also trigger post_migrate signal which will again delete all content types but this time i will lose them forever as they will not get replicated again.

So my question is… is there any way how to disable create_contenttypes post_migrate signal ?
Both options which i tried were configured in database router as:

def allow_migrate(self, db, app_label, model_name=None, **hints):
        if db == 'local':
            if model_name == 'contenttype':
                from django.db.models.signals import post_migrate, pre_migrate
                post_migrate.connect(delete_contenttypes)

return None

Reason for database design is to allow django application to run as cluster behind load balancer and to alow horizontal scaling for running multi tenant application.So global database is designed to hold tables like auth, contenttypes and few more and local databases are tenant data, and read only auth.