Django app, shared server and cPanel

Hello guys,
I am not new to Django but I am new to Django in a shared webserver context so I am having some (probably stupid) problems to understand how correctly configure my first app.
For development I normally use PyCharm or Eclipse with Pyhton extensions, both are able to create a minimum Django project (a little bit different but I am comfortable with both) that on private/dedicate server I am able to install without any modification. So, normally I have a package containing init.py asgi.py settings.py urls.py and wsgi.py and out of the package manage.py and the vend folder. Instead, using cPanel, it creates a minimalist app. In practice it creates only one file: passenger_wsgi.py with this content:

import os
import sys

sys.path.insert(0, os.path.dirname(file))

def application(environ, start_response):
start_response(‘200 OK’, [(‘Content-Type’, ‘text/plain’)])
message = ‘Today it works!\n’
version = ‘Python %s\n’ % sys.version.split()[0]
response = ‘\n’.join([message, version])
return [response.encode()]

the good thing is that if I access to the webpage linked to the app it works but manage.py and anything else is missed.
I found some tutorials but everyone is not updated so the results are not so good.

I have my app completed and working on the server “embedded” on django, it works also on my private/dedicated server and now I need to move it on a shared server that has cPanel and a SSH terminal available.
Whato have I to do?
Thanks,
Massimo

Hi aiotech,

I have written a tutorial on how to deploy Django in cPanel. Informatics Center

I hope this one will help you.

== Diversees ==