option_2 = forms.CharField()

option_3 = forms.CharField()

option_4 = forms.CharField()

correct_option = forms.CharField()

views.py

def home(request):

form=question_entry()

context={ form:'form' }

return render(request , 'exp_one/first.html', context)

first.html

{{form}}

the form is not showing in the template, I am new to django can anyone please help.

First, when posting blocks of code here, please enclose them between lines of three backtick - ` characters. That means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code, then another line of ```. This forces the forum software to keep your code properly formatted, which is critical with Python.
Also when posting code, if the copy/pasted version has excess linefeeds, please remove them. There’s no reason to have the code displayed here double-spaced.

The coding standard for classes are to capitalize them. Your question_entry form would more appropriately be named QuestionEntry.

You mention that you are new to Django, have you worked your way through the Official Django Tutorial? You’ll find lots of useful information in there that may help avoid some number of questions or issues you may otherwise encounter.

Finally, take a really careful look at the view section on the Working with forms page, and compare how you’re specifying the form to be rendered with what’s shown in the example.

thank you sir, i think in this journey i will post many queries to you…thanks a lot