E Commerce Django App Shopping Card

Dear Fellows

I am making an e commerce project for which I am trying to build shopping cart system which will have following features. But I stuck at JavaScript which does not work. I am looking for solution within Django framework as there must be some sort of built in function to do shopping cart and check out operations.

Shopping Cart :
show product name, Product thumbnail, product quantity, product price and total amount.

check out page:

1. to show same information like product name, Product thumbnail, product quantity, product price and total amount
    and add new line for shipping charges and next line for taxes.

2. payment options
    COD
    Bank Transfer

Once check out is done it must send the invoice to customer email address, and accounts department cc with order ID.

kindly suggest me any module or method inside django. As I dont have JavaScript knowledge .

Maybe you don’t need javascript:

• checkout can be a series of forms
  • adding to cart can be a post on a view that inserts an item in the shopping cart (request.session probably)

Not really sure what the question is, but definitely should be in another forum group, this group is about Django Internals, this topic should be in https://forum.djangoproject.com/c/users/6

Whenever I’m looking for Django packages, I always start with browsing through the Djangopackages.org site, in this case, the e-commerce page.