[‘django.middleware.security.SecurityMiddleware’,
‘django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware’,
‘django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware’,
‘django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware’,
‘django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware’,
‘django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware’,
‘django.middleware.clickjacking.XFrameOptionsMiddleware’]

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py”, line 47, in inner
response = get_response(request)
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py”, line 204, in _get_response
response = response.render()
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\template\response.py”, line 105, in render
self.content = self.rendered_content
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\template\response.py”, line 83, in rendered_content
return template.render(context, self._request)
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\template\backends\django.py”, line 61, in render
return self.template.render(context)
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\template\base.py”, line 168, in render
with context.bind_template(self):
File “C:\Program Files\Python39\lib\contextlib.py”, line 119, in enter
return next(self.gen)
File “C:\Users\User.virtualenvs\scrape-ogI3VmBE\lib\site-packages\django\template\context.py”, line 244, in bind_template
updates.update(processor(self.request))

Exception Type: TypeError at /admin/feed/subscriber/
Exception Value: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

When posting code, templates, or tracebacks here, please enclose them between lines of three backtick - ` characters. This means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code (or template, or traceback), then another line of ```. This forces the forum software to keep those files formatted properly, which is important with Python.

Now, aside from that, the only package I see on PyPI is django-feedparser v 0.2.1, which is sadly out-of-date relative to the versions of Django and Python you’re using. If you’re trying to use this one, it’s no surprise that it’s failing.
(If this isn’t the package you’re using, please let us know what package you’re using.)

Hi,

There was an indenting and return issue in context_processor. It is working now. But I was surprised why showed another error, why it is not pointing exactly!
And Feedparser is working for me to fetch XML. I am using beautifulsoup also along with feedparser.

By the way, I am also surprised by seeing a quick response in Django forum! I have learned python and used Django for 2 months but Implementing strong features in my second project to learn!

Great!

Haradhan Sharma