error loading default image

hello I’ve got an error which is very wierd I want to load the images of every post in its space but the problem is even the defalt.jpg doesn’t work

this is the models of my directory you might think that the problem is my syntax error “defalt” instead of “default” but it isn’t that.

this is the loading image problem

and here is how I loaded the image and the error and the directory media

in database the url is correct as you can see

and here is my repository to check more:

Side note: Please do not post images of code or other textual information here. Copy / paste the text into the body of your post, between lines of three backtick - ` characters. This means you’ll have a line of ```, then the code (or html, or error mesage, etc), then another line of ```. This forces the forum software to keep that text properly formatted.

We’re going to need a lot more details to try and help you solve this.

What are your MEDIA_ROOT and MEDIA_URL settings?

Are you running with DEBUG=True or DEBUG=False?

How are you running your Django code? (uWSGI?, gunicorn?, Daphne?, something else?)

Are you running your code behind a web server? If so, which one? (nginx?, Apache?, something else?) What is your configuration for your MEDIA_URL on that web server?

Are you using a different storage manager? If so, which one?

STATIC_URL = '/static/'
STATIC_ROOT= BASE_DIR / 'static'

MEDIA_URL = '/media/'
MEDIA_ROOT= BASE_DIR / 'media'

STATICFILES_DIRS = [
    BASE_DIR / "statics",
]

and I’m using wsgi it’s on http://127.0.0.1:8000/

WSGI_APPLICATION = ‘django_course.wsgi.application’

# Database
# https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/ref/settings/#databases

DATABASES = {
    'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.sqlite3',
        'NAME': BASE_DIR / 'db.sqlite3',
    }
}

DEBUG = True

could you please answer me I have to give my project quickly

Please remember that everyone here is a volunteer, answering questions as time, knowledge, and energy allows, and that people here live around the world so keep time zone differences in mind as well. If you are in need of a prompt or timely solution to an issue, I suggest you contract with one of the many quality individuals or firms that provide support for Django.

Regarding the issue - there are still a number of questions that I asked that are awaiting answers.

Additionally, what does your root urls.py file look like?