GSOC Idea for window function expression

Hello everyone,
My name is Manav. I’m a Computer Science and Engineering junior at Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University in India.
I have solved many issues on trac (listed here).

These days I am trying to figure out the problem with window function expression in Django. #26608 introduces support for window function in Django using window function expression. But there is a problem with the newly introduced expression that is it is not filterable. Apart from this, there are a lot of issues with the implementation like #32297, #32277.
After some research, I came us with some basic approaches like a separate QueryWrapper class which may constitute success for filtering the querysets.

I was thinking to take this idea into consideration for my GSoC proposal 2021. I analyzed the code for the window expression and found that interesting. I would like to improve all such loopholes in the implementation.

Suggestions from expert fellows are most welcome. I need some guidance on how can I implement the same. And last but not least is it a good idea to consider it as a GSoC proposal?

@felixxm @charettes It would be great if you may please help me out with this.