How to get fields values in admin templates fieldset.html manually

Use case: I’m overriding fieldset.html for one of my apps. I need to modify the behaviour of fields and how they appear. Source File

Problem Statement:
Here we are displaying fields via loop by default. But if I want to get the first field value. I’m unable to get the value of the first field. I’m sure it’s a basic thing But I also searched on the web but didn’t find any Solution.

That’s how I’m trying but that isn’t working.
{{ fieldset.0.0.field.value }}

Thanks.

fieldset.html by default.

{% for line in fieldset %}
        <div class="form-row{% if line.fields|length == 1 and line.errors %} errors{% endif %}{% if not line.has_visible_field %} hidden{% endif %}{% for field in line %}{% if field.field.name %} field-{{ field.field.name }}{% endif %}{% endfor %}">
            {% if line.fields|length == 1 %}{{ line.errors }}{% endif %}
            {% for field in line %}
                <div{% if not line.fields|length == 1 %} class="fieldBox{% if field.field.name %} field-{{ field.field.name }}{% endif %}{% if not field.is_readonly and field.errors %} errors{% endif %}{% if field.field.is_hidden %} hidden{% endif %}"{% elif field.is_checkbox %} class="checkbox-row"{% endif %}>
                    {% if not line.fields|length == 1 and not field.is_readonly %}{{ field.errors }}{% endif %}
                    {% if field.is_checkbox %}
                        {{ field.field }}{{ field.label_tag }}
                    {% else %}
                        {{ field.label_tag }}
                        {% if field.is_readonly %}
                            <div class="readonly">{{ field.contents }}</div>
                        {% else %}
                            {{ field.field }}
                        {% endif %}
                    {% endif %}
                    {% if field.field.help_text %}
                        <div class="help"{% if field.field.id_for_label %} id="{{ field.field.id_for_label }}_helptext"{% endif %}>
                          {{ field.field.help_text|safe }}
                        </div>
                    {% endif %}
                </div>
            {% endfor %}
        </div>
    {% endfor %}

value doesn’t appear to be a property on a form field in the docs. I think you may be looking for data, though this is likely the uncleaned data.

Did you get a solution for that?