"MaximumRecursion" error while deleting the object.

So the issue is for deleting the object.
Whenever i was trying to delete an object it was taking some time and showing the error which is “maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object” This error is comming before rendering the delete_confirmation page.
I had checked that it is raising an exception at

/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py , line 594, in eq

It would help if you posted the model(s) involved here, along with your model admin class.

As @KenWhitesell pointed out full model definitions will be necessary to properly diagnose your issue.

I highly suspect you are accessing attributes in one of your model’s __init__ as described here and is documented against doing.

Additionally, referring to model fields within __init__ may potentially result in infinite recursion errors in some circumstances.

I could not directly give you the models and model admin classes, because of the security reasons.

I can tell that i haven’t overridden any delete method in model admin.

What i wanted to do is that there is a logic which is used to render the delete confirmation page so i want to overpass that method and show the pop-up message which should used to confirm the delete.

I haven’t done this.

For more information i have the screenshot