Problem when trying to import a model from a django application

Hi, I have a weird problem with a django project.

I want to have a discord.py application in my django application, to use the django application for server side

But I have a problem when I want to import a model from a django application
This is my project

in botlogic.models I have the models
Migrariel are ok
But when I try to import a model from there as follows
I encounter the following problem
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘botlogic’
So that’s the problem …
I can not understand
P.S in python shell
I can import the model as follows
Is there a problem with the docker?

Please do not post images of code here. Copy/paste the text into your message, enclosed between lines of three backticks - `. You’ll have a line of ```, then your code, then another line of ```. (This forces the forum software to keep your code formatted correctly.)

Also, when reporting on an error message, include the complete traceback (also enclosed by the three-backtick lines) along with the complete function where the error is being thrown.

Side note: This is not a “Django Internals” issue, this should be categorized as “Using Django”.

@KenWhitesell are you not a moderator? I just edited the topic to live in “Using Django”. Pencil at the top of the post near the title lets me do so.

Nope, I’m just a regular ordinary typical user. Regardless, I usually have the pencil icon next to the title - I’ve reclassified a number posts in the past. However, for reasons unknown to me relative to this post, I don’t have it.