Reverse for 'jet.dashboard' not found.'jet.dashboard' is not a valid view function or pattern name.

Im new to Django and trying to implement jet dashboard. I keep getting the following error. I looked at other resolution but none have worked for me. please help!
This is the url.py file form my app main:

urlpatterns = [
    path('', home, name='home'),
    path('login_view/', login_view, name='login_view'),
    path('jet.dashboard/', include('jet.dashboard.urls')),    
    # ... the rest of your URLconf goes here...
]

This is the url.py for the projects main folder

urlpatterns = [
    path('jet/', include('jet.urls', 'jet')),  # Django JET URLS
    path('jet.dashboard/', include('jet.dashboard.urls', 'jet.dashboard')),  # Django

This is my view that suppose to render my jet dashboard:

if user is not None:
            login(request, user)
            # Check whether UserProfile exists
            try:
                profile = user.courses_user_profile
            except UserProfile.DoesNotExist:
                # Handle missing UserProfile (e.g., create one or return an error)
                profile = UserProfile.objects.create(user=user)
                # ... other handling ...           

return redirect(reverse('jet.dashboard'))

Note: When posting code here, enclose the code between lines of three backtick - ` characters. That means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code, then another line of ```. This forces the forum software to keep your code properly formatted. (I’ve taken the liberty of editing your original post, please remember to do this in the future.)

When you’re posting a question here concerning an error you are receiving, please post the complete error with the traceback. It’s usually very helpful when trying to identify the cause of an error.

You seem to have a number of conflicting and duplicate url definitions here. (For example, you have jet.dashboard in both your root url and in your app url file - this doesn’t generally make sense.)

Also, you have:

But I don’t see any url defined by that name.

You might want to review the construction of urls as described in the Official Django Tutorial and the URL Dispatcher

Thank you so much. I will make sure to follow the forum format when presenting issues. i will review Tutorial and the URL dispatcher. Once I figure it out I will make sure I post what my resolution was, in order to help the next.