Template not showing Values

I have this simple view which sends the comments in the context.

def room(request,pk):
    room = Room.objects.get(id=pk)
    messages = room.message_set.all()
    description = room.description.split('\n')
    context = {'room':room, 'description':description,messages:'messages'}
    return render(request, 'base/room.html', context)

The corresponding HTML and DTL is as below

{% extends 'main.html' %}
{% block content %}
<h1>{{room.name}}</h1>
<p>{{room.description}}</p>
<div class="comment-wrapper">
    <h3>Conversation</h3>
    <hr> 
    {% for message in messages %}
        <div>
            <small>
                @{{messages.user}} - {{messages.created}}         
            </small>
        </div>
    {% endfor %}
</div>
{% endblock %}

However I dont see the messages in the rendered HTML. What am I missing.

When posting code, templates, html, or error messages here, enclose the code between lines of three backtick - ` characters. This means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code, then another line of ```. This forces the forum software to keep your code properly formatted. (I’ve taken the liberty of editing your original post. Please remember to do this in the future.)

Your definition in your context is incorrect:

Thanks Ken! That was the issue!