Unable to run the project built in django 3 on django 2.2

Hi ,

I was using django 3 for development and wanted to migrate it to production. But :frowning: when I started configuring my project with the production db (oracle) then the admin page stopped working (ambiguous column error). Upon searching I found that there was no support of oracle from django 3 and had to downgrade to django2.2

Now my project is built in django3 and I uninstalled django3 from my venv and installed django2.2 on my venv. But when I try to open my site (apache<->mod_wsgi) I get the following error on opening the page:

ImportError at /admin/

cannot import name 'RemovedInDjango30Warning' from 'django.utils.deprecation' (/scratch/python3env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/utils/deprecation.py)

and in the browser it shows
Django Version: 3.0.8
Python Version: 3.7.8

while from pip I have installed django2.2 and ./manage.py --version shows 2.2.

So I have 2 questions:

1. How can I resolve the error: RemovedInDjango30Warning
  2. Is it okay if browser shows different version of django? How can I completely remove the 3.0.8 django reference.

I think the easiest way to try and clean this up would be to create a new venv for Django 2.2, and make sure that your Apache / mod_wsgi configuration is pointing to it, rather than your current venv.