Can't replace Admin Title in part 7 of tutorial

Hi,
I’m stuck at the part of the tutorial where I change the look of the admin screen. I’ve created the templates and admin folders in the project directory and copied in base_site.html. See picture below (I’m doing the tutorial in the Replit environment).

I’ve then added BASE_DIR / “templates” to settings.

TEMPLATES = [
    {
        'BACKEND': 'django.template.backends.django.DjangoTemplates',
        'DIRS': [BASE_DIR / "templates"],
        'APP_DIRS': True,
        'OPTIONS': {
            'context_processors': [
                'django.template.context_processors.debug',
                'django.template.context_processors.request',
                'django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth',
                'django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages',
            ],
        },
    },
]

In the copied base_site.html I’ve changed it as suggested:

{% extends "admin/base.html" %}

{% block title %}{% if subtitle %}{{ subtitle }} | {% endif %}{{ title }} | {{ site_title|default:_('Django site admin') }}{% endblock %}

{% block branding %}
<div id="site-name"><a href="{% url 'admin:index' %}">Polls Administration</a></div>
{% if user.is_anonymous %}
  {% include "admin/color_theme_toggle.html" %}
{% endif %}
{% endblock %}

{% block nav-global %}{% endblock %}

But it still comes out with Django administration in the title of the admin page.
Its clearly not picking up the path to my new template.
Any ideas what I have mucked up, things have been going pretty well since part 2 and I’m beginning to get my head round it all so some help appreciated!

It looks like you have this new templates directory in the “inner” project directory, and not the outer directory. (The image makes it really hard to tell, so I can’t be sure.)

This project-level templates directory needs to be in the “outer” project directory, the directory containing the manage.py file - the parent directory of the polls app and the “inner” project directory that contains the settings.py file.

place the admin/base_site.html on polls/templates… do not create another templates folder