dash application inside django

I am building a django-dash application , so i have my entire dash application embedded inside django application but the catch is that my dash application is a multipage application , the dash navigation doesnt work after integration , i cannot travel to other pages inside my dash application through normal url patterns. I wanted to use the authentication and login capabilities of django for my dash project , is there a way i can do it ?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by what you’re saying here. Can you be more specific and provide more details?

Actually, yes - see the other recent thread on this topic for some ideas.

This is the folder structure of my Django with Dash application , and the welcome.html script which is the integration point between Django and Dash , the issue happening now is that only the first page of my dash application is accessed when i run the django application, my dash application is a multipage application where i can navigate from one page to another , but this navigation doesnt work when i integrate dash with django

This dash application alone, withouth django is working fine , but when used with django Im not able to figure our how to retain the navigation mechanism of my dash app when used with django

Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about how dash handles navigation. When you’re talking about navigation here, are you talking about full page retrievals, or is it doing some kind of AJAX-based update?

What I can say is that in the general case, you have two options. You can either embed the app in an iframe as described in the other thread, or you can add code to your Django app to handle the URLs being generated and pass them through to your app.