Google Analytics Reporting

Hi there,

I am relatively new to Django, and building a website that does various analytics for clients. It is currently built on django-cms to allow other non-technical team members to add content without having to code the items they want to include. I want to integrate google analytics functionality and I’m not sure the best way to go about it.

I would like to use some sort of social authentication e.g allauth, which would not only log in but authorise read only for google analytics reporting, and possibly even store the credentials alongside the User’s data in a model, so that each time they log in, it will be used. What is the best way to go about this? Any articles/extensions/packages that would allow me to do this within Django?

And finally, I am using plotly dash to create the plotting functionalities. Any ideas how to pull User data (ie client ID from google analytics saved into postgresql database) into the dash scripts (enabled by django-plotly-dash package)?

I am open to not using dash and using a different framework, although I am very comfortable with multiple inputs and outputs with this framework.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.