Dynamic queryset

I am good at sql but not in Django query set, need you help. Thank you very much in advance.
How do you write below query in django object filters?
Select * from School SC
Join Student ST on ST.SchoolID = SC.SchoolID
Where ( ST.Birth_Date between (“01/01/1980”, "01/03/1980) OR ST.Birth_Date between (“01/08/1980”, “01/12/1980”)) ANd (ST.Grade in (1,2,3))

See the docs on “Complex lookups with Q objects” for writing or conditions in your ORM queries.

Appreciate your quick reply but one of the where is fully dynamic e.g birth date range could be one range or multiple ranges OR it could be None
. how can i achieve that one?

What do you mean by “dynamic” here?

Input will be list of dictionaries.
e.g [{“from”:"", “to” : “”,}, {“from”:"", “to” : “”,},{“from”:"", “to” : “”,}]
currently, i am building sql query and using cursor to execute it but i would like to use ORM to execute my query.

There are a couple of key concepts that you’ll need to be comfortable with:

1. The **kwargs facility for passing a dict as a set of keyword arguments.
  2. The filters in a queryset are keyword args to the “filter” function. (This is also true for constructing Q objects).

This means that this query:
Author.objects.filter(birth_year__lte='1960', country='us')

is identical to:
filter_dict = {'birth_year__lte':'1960', 'country': 'us'}
Author.objects.filter(**filter_dict)

So the process of building dynamic queries involves creating the dictionary defining the filter with the appropriate references.

Yes. we could use **kwargs but in my query i have lots of OR clauses and And clauses. Can we achieve that using **kwargs.

Yes, you can construct any valid filter, with the combination of kwargs and Q objects.