Error Code on VS Code

Note that only Django core commands are listed as settings are not properly configured (error: Requested setting INSTALLED_APPS, but settings are not configured. You must either define the environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE or call settings.configure() before accessing settings.).

This appears to be only part of a description of an issue you might be having? If you’re requesting help from the members here on the forum, please provide a more complete description of what you’re trying to do, and what you’ve done up to this point that is giving you an error. Since you’re making a reference to VS Code, it will help if you describe the environment you’re working with (Linux? Mac? Windows?) and how you’ve got your environment set up to work with Django.

I am on a MAC, when I tried to run my terminal this is the error code that appeared.

Please provide more details.

What do you have set up and configured so far? How have you installed Django? Do you have a virtual environment configured?

Are you working from a published tutorial?

What do you mean by this? What specifically did you do that generated this message?

I’m sorry about all the questions, but they’re necessary because of all the different ways things can be installed and configured. Unless you provide us with a lot of specific details about exactly what’s going on, we’re not going to begin to know how to help.