how to update a field in all records of a table through a single Form

I have the following model ‘ARTICULO’, which I have created and templates to edit it individually

# MODEL
class Articulo(models.Model):
    id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True, verbose_name='codigo')
    nombre = models.CharField(max_length=100, verbose_name='nombre elemento')
    cantidad = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(verbose_name='cantidad total')
    cantidad_disponible = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(verbose_name='cantidad disponible', default=5)

UNIDAD = 'und'
    KILO = 'kg'
    LITRO = 'L'

UNIDADES_BASE = [
        (UNIDAD, 'unidades'),
        (KILO, 'Kilogramos'),
        (LITRO, 'litros'),
    ]

unidades = models.CharField(max_length=3, choices=UNIDADES_BASE, default=UNIDAD, verbose_name='unidad base')
    area = models.CharField(max_length=100, verbose_name='tipo inventario', default='primaria')
    persona_asignada = models.CharField(max_length=100, default='almacen', verbose_name='persona asignada')

def __str__(self):
        trama = "articulo: " + self.nombre
        return trama

#form to edit individually

class ArticuloEditarForm(forms.ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Articulo
        fields = ['nombre', 'cantidad', 'unidades']

temp00

# view for generate form of individual article

def editar(request, id):
    articulo = Articulo.objects.get(id=id)
    formulario = ArticuloEditarForm(request.POST or None, instance=articulo)
    if formulario.is_valid() and request.POST:
        formulario.save()
        return redirect('inventario_inicio')
    return render(request, 'inventario/editar.html', {'formulario': formulario})

but additionally I would like to create a page where I can perform an update of all the records of the table as a whole (as in the following image)

temp1

When clicking on the button, all records with the checkbox activated are updated in the database according to the value indicated in their text box.

From what I have investigated so far, I think I understand that I should use the form.Form class and not form.ModelForm in combination with formsets, but in the attempts I have made, I tried trying to define a form in this way, but it does not work for me.

class AsignarReservasArticulos(forms.Form):
    articulos = Articulo.objects.all()
    for x in articulos:
        print(x)
        participa = forms.BooleanField(label='')

My deduction tells me that I must generate the form that I show in my image in an integral way from my FORM or I must make a part in the form and another in the view.

That’s not quite accurate.

If you want to produce a list of ModelForms, then you want to use a ModelFormset.

(Also see my comment at FormSet with class-based views - #2 by KenWhitesell)