Login as a superuser, how to configure signup page in allauth?

My question sounds weird, but please try to help me out here.
I’m making one “milk-dairy-management-app” in which I’m login as manager and in my home page I have an option for adding customer. I’m using all auth, now after clicking that I want to render to signup page and then after the signup I want them to render to “add_customer” page.
The problem is when I’m clicking for signup it’s not responding just getting to home page again and yes that’s right because when you are login as user then you can’t visit signup page and signup.
I know maybe I’m not clear with this question or I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this question. I’ve my interviews in few days and I need to complete my project as well as start another project too so that I can get some confidence.

github- https://github.com/lkbhitesh07/dairy_app

Thanks in advance

I’m sorry, it’s not clear to me what you’re wanting to see happen here.

The impression I’m getting is that you want to test your login page by clicking on your signup link and seeing what that page looks like? If so, the easiest way to test this is to open up another browser window as an “incognito window” (Chrome) or “private window” (Firefox).

Hello Sir, I’m sorry I was not clear with question but my issue is resolved.
The question i was asking is that, currently i’m using all auth in django to complete my project of milk-dairy-management.

Now to add a customer what I wanted is that first I should register that customer by signing up and after that to take his details on add_customer page.

But the issue i was facing is, as I’m currently logged in as manager in my app so I just can’t go to signup page as long as I’m logged in because for sign up in all auth you should be logged out.

Thank you so much for your time to consider my question and also so sorry for late reply.