Primary key value lookup not working

I have a Django project in which I am using a SQLLite database as the backend data source.

In my model I have the following objects and use the AutoCreated id field as the Primary Key:

class EquipmentModel(models.Model):
Name = models.CharField(max_length=255)
Description = models.CharField(max_length=255)

class EquipmentTagsModel(models.Model):
Equipment = models.ForeignKey(‘EquipmentModel’,on_delete=models.PROTECT)
TagName = models.CharField(max_length=255)
TagType = models.CharField(max_length=255)

The schema is built and the data is populated by using Python migrations, one of which runs a SQL file to insert data into the tables.

After migratinging, if I query api_equipmentmodel in VSCode/SQLLite Explorer, I see the following rows:

id Name Description
1 Eq1 Compressor 1
2 Eq2 Compressor 2
3 Eq3 Compressor 3

If I query api_equipmenttagsmodel, I see the following rows:

id Equipment_id TagName TagType
1 1 Pressure Float
2 1 Flow Float
3 1 Temperature Float
4 2 Pressure Float
5 2 Flow Float
6 2 Temperature Float
7 3 Pressure Float
8 3 Flow Float
9 3 Temperature Float

In my views.py file I have the following code:

target = "Eq2"
equipment_object = EquipmentModel.objects.filter(Name=target).first()
equipment_tags_query_set = EquipmentTagsModel.objects.filter(Equipment=equipment_object.pk)

When I execute the EquipmentModel query I find that the equipment_object.Name ="Eq2" as I expected but that that equipment_object.pk value is 1 instead of 2. Consequently, when I execute the EquipmentTagsModel query with the equipment_object.pk as the filter, I am getting rows 1-3 from the equipment_tags instead of rows 4-6 as desired.

My question is, for “equipment_object = EquipmentModel.objects.filter(Name=target).first()”, why is the equipment_object.pk return value 1 and not 2?

Discovered that there was leftover fixture data creating duplicate rows in the database and yielding incorrect results. Model needs to be changed so that Equipment.Name is required to be Unique.