https://writeup.ai - Write Fast. Uses AI models to write entire paragraphs.
Sheepishly looking for some feedback for an open-sourced (free) project to push me to learn more about machine-learning. It uses DRF and communicates to the frontend written in React. Communicates via websockets to reduce the latency for streaming messages. ML runs too slow for a post request, so websockets makes updates the frontend “real-time”.
- Using Django Channels to communicate via websockets (so async for some parts)
- Started with Django Cookiecutter
- CircleCI Integration
- Docker-Compose for Builds
- Python 3.6
- Uses black for linting
- Hosted on Google Cloud for backend
- Netlify hosts frontend.
- Probably a bit on the overengineered side.
Thanks! I take savage feedback too! Sorry the app isn’t great at mobile …