Cannot Email By GoDaddy Office365 ([Errno 101] Network is unreachable)

Hi, I have deployed my Django project on GoDaddy hosting. I have a problem while emailing by SMTP server using the provided Office365 mail on GoDaddy. The config which I set for emailing is code below.

EMAIL_BACKEND = 'django.core.mail.backends.smtp.EmailBackend'
EMAIL_HOST = 'smtp.office365.com'
EMAIL_PORT = 587
EMAIL_USE_TLS = True
EMAIL_USE_SSL = False
EMAIL_HOST_USER = 'no-reply@domain.com'
EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = 'password'

But while sending an email by the send function from an instance of Django EmailMessage class, error “[Errno 101] Network is unreachable” is being returned (I have also tried different ports but it was not the answer). I thank anyone to guide me with the solution.
Thanks,
@KenWhitesell

Hi what was the solution? I am facing the same issue. @KenWhitesell can you guide me too, please? I asked my issue in this separate thread, if you can answer there, that would be grateful. Thread link is OSError [Errno 101] Network is unreachable, when trying to send Email in Django using smtplib on GoDaady Server - Using Django - Django Forum (djangoproject.com)

Please do not tag individuals requesting assistance.

We are all volunteers here, answering questions as time, knowledge, and energy permits. Speaking solely for myself, I generally get a chance to read every question being posted - if it’s a question or issue where I feel I may have something to contribute, I usually do so.

1 Like