Configuring Apache after NumPy and Pandas installation

Hello,

I’m working on an AWS Lightsail instance using a Bitnami stack and am having trouble configuring Apache after installing NumPy and Pandas. Prior to adding the app that includes these packages, everything was working as expected, but now my site refuses to connect (occasionally producing a 502 Bad Gateway error), and the only error reported in my Apache error log is:

"Timeout when reading response headers from daemon process ‘appname’: /opt/bitnami/projects/appname/appname/wsgi.py"

When initially setting up the production environment, I exactly followed the AWS Lightsail tutorial for deploying a Django project [Deploy a Django-based application] as well as the “Enable predefined virtual hosts for a Django project” section from the Bitnami tutorial [Deploy a Django project]. Perhaps I’m missing some configuration settings that only apply once NumPy and Pandas are trying to be used?

As far as I can tell, everything was working properly before installing the NumPy and Pandas packages to my stack, and everything still works when using the Django development server for the same site.

I’ve reached out to the Bitnami Support forums regarding the same issue and was redirected here, so any help would be greatly appreciated!