- Open the localhost you are working on
- Go to your browser menu
- Click on more tools
- Click on Developer Tools
- Right click on the reload icon
- Click on Empty cache and force reload.
This is what worked for me after trying other ways.
- Habre el localhost en el que estes trabajando
- Ve al menu de tu navegador
- Click en mas herramientas
- Click en Herramientas para desarrolladores
- Click derecho en el icono de recargar
- Click en Vaciar cache y volver a cargar de manera forzada.
Esto fue lo que me funciono luego de haber intentado otras formas
Welcome @Mati2021mercado !
Side note: Please do not post the text of your topic in the title. Try to keep the title to a reasonable length. Put the bulk of the text within the body of the post itself.
I am wondering, did you intend to post this as a response to a different topic? This appears to me to be intended as a follow-up post to an issue and not a new topic of its own.
Thanks, I hadn’t really paid attention to those details, maybe it’s my English.
@KenWhitesell Should I put it in the Mystery errors category?
Either place is fine.
But it’s still not clear to me what the issue is that you’re facing, since you wrote:
So if this is working, what are you asking about?