Is there any specific Django hosting platform service is available?

Anyone can help me with my question…

1 Like

if you are doing for testing purposes then you may probably go with ngrok, it basically uses your local development setup, and host it in interent. Install ngrok and run the server thats totally what it takes.

But if you are in serious development, then look for Heroku, I would suggest to dockerize the app, and then you can host it literally anywhere

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

“Specific to Django”? None that I’m aware of.

(<observation>I don’t think I’ve ever deployed Django in an environment where I’d consider it useful to deploy on a “hosting platform”. Every deployment I’ve done has required some control over the environment that a typical hosting platform wouldn’t allow.</observation>)

Note: If you search around this site, you’ll find a couple other conversations around this topic.

Heroku isn’t django-specific but it’s pretty simple to set it up for django, and there’s tons of tutorials out there for that.

It also has a free tier for small projects or prototypes.

you can try python anywhere or digital ocean.

They both have guides to deploy a django webapp if that’s what you’re looking for

Yes! CodeRed Cloud is a Django-specific hosting platform; also supporting Wagtail, WordPress, and Static HTML.

Divio also has Django support, although their product has changed in recent years to be more enterprise/cloud focused.

1 Like

DigitalOcean is a cloud-based hosting platform that supports several programming languages, including Python and Django. They offer a simple pricing model based on server size and usage.

I will say use a cloud computing engine and clone everything on top of that. You can use any cloud platform GCP, AWS, etc, and use gunicorn, nginx for deploying, that way you will have full control over what’s happening.

PythonAnywhere is a platform that offers hosting and web-based development environments for Python and Django apps. It includes features like a web-based console and MySQL and PostgreSQL database support.How To Rearrange Pinterest boards

I prefer PythonAnywhere that allows you to host, run, and manage your Django applications in the cloud. Also, it provides a web-based development environment and takes care of the deployment and hosting aspects.

I use GoogieHost, it is a free and premium web hosting provider that offers a variety of features for Django projects. GoogieHost’s free plan includes 1GB of storage, 512MB of RAM, and 10GB of bandwidth.

PythonAnywhere is indeed a platform that offers hosting and development environments for Python and Django applications. It provides features such as a web-based console, MySQL and PostgreSQL database support, scheduled tasks, and more. This platform can be particularly useful for individuals and small teams looking for an easy-to-use solution to deploy and manage Python-based web applications, including those built with the Django framework.