Request To Join Swahili Team

Greetings team,

I would love to join the Swahili team to help with translations. I have just sent my request and I would appreciate some feedback. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Millicent,

In the normal process, the Swahili coordinator should approve you. Considering the delay approaching for the 5.0 release and the relative inactivity of the team, I just approved you.
Happy translating!

Claude

3 Likes

Greetings Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am eager to contribute to the Swahili team by assisting with translations. I am Swahili speaker from Kenya.

Thank you.

Hello everyone
It would be an honour to contribute to this Swahili project as a regular Django user thank you🙏

Joseph, Elijah, please create Transifex accounts and request joining the Swahili Translators Team, you can find more details in docs.

Good day everyone!

My name is Doreen Nangira. I would like to contribute to the Django Swahili translation . I already sent my application via transifex and currently waiting for the response. Thanks a lot in advance

1 Like

Hi I am Massoud Hamad from Zanzibar Tanzania, I am eager to participate in Django Community for Kiswahili/Swahili Translation, my native language is Kiswahili and I have worked with Django several years as programmer and teacher at University level.

Hi Massoud! Welcome aboard :sailboat:
Please create Transifex accounts and request joining the Swahili Translators Team, you can find more details in docs .

Hi guys, my name is Clement Lumumba from Kenya. I would like to join the Swahili Translation team. I speak native Swahili and English.

Hi Clement! Welcome aboard :sailboat:
Please create Transifex accounts and request joining the Swahili Translators Team, you can find more details in docs .

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll get right to it.

Hello everyone, I am Peter from Kenya and I am interested in translating Django docs into Kiswahili.

Hello everyone,

I’m Jackson, a Senior Programmer at GOT. I’m interested in joining the Swahili Translators Team for Django.

Hey, I requested to join the Swahili Transifex team weeks ago, but I am yet to get any response.
How long does it usually take?

Accepted. Welcome aboard :sailboat:

Sorry, but how is that there is so much interest in translating in Swahili, and so few progresses on Transifex??