Using the Neo4j graph database with Django.

I’m in trouble again! I’m having trouble connecting my Django app to the Neo4j database using the django_neomodel library. I don’t have much knowledge in the programming field, and I can’t understand the documentation. Could someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

First, how familiar are you with Python and Django?

If you’re new to Python, that’s the place to start.

If you’re familiar with Python but new to Django, then that’s the next step:

If you’re familiar with both of the above, and have worked your way through the official Django tutorial, then you’re ready to move on to adding Neo4j to your code. (Note, just reading through the tutorials don’t help you near as much as actually working your way through the exercises. Your learning is greatly enhanced by the physical process of typing the code, making mistakes, and fixing those mistakes.)

Otherwise, you’ll need to be a lot more specific regarding what parts of the documentation you’re having problems with - possibly posting the code that you’re trying and the error messages you’re receiving.

Note: When posting code and error messages here, copy/paste that code (and error messages) into your message, surrounded between lines of three backtick - ` characters. This means you’ll have a line of ```, then your code (or error message), then another line of ```.
Do not post images of code or error messages.

All good, thank you so much!