a concern as a beginner

i started coding with django about 3 months ago , and even did a project with it
and while i understand the code and have the ability to even know where the problem is and all but i find myself incapable from writing the whole code from scratch , is it normal or shoud i do something about it

To me it sounds like you lack experience in coding with Python. If you find yourself having tough time coding from scratch, I suggest you improve your understanding of Python and write more codes. I say this because almost everything in Django is about understanding Python. When you are more familiar with Python, itโ€™s easier to understand it in the context of Django.

Once you free up your mind and fully know the basics of Python, youโ€™ll start to code yourself.

Also, donโ€™t reinvent the wheel. If you find someone has coded something you want to create, use their code if possible. Understand if, but I donโ€™t recommend reinventing the wheel. There is nothing wrong with this.

1 Like

Itโ€™s a natural phenomenon.
I also never learned Python and Django from anyone, and studied it on my own.
There were times when I had the same concerns as you, but I succeeded in creating a website that looked decent.

and now, i have own my site โ€œ์„คํ‘œ์˜์žฅ๊ณ (django.seolpyo.com)โ€.
this site only use python django.

1 Like