Being a newbie to django, I am planing to build a mobile application. I generally know that django could be used for back-end development of mobile applications, but I want to have an image processing step done on the server and this is where I have problem and need help. where should I have my “image processing” application on the server? Can I use django for also creating my “image processing” steps?
This is what my application is going to do, in brief:
- User takes a photo with mobile
- The image is sent to the server
- The back-end part (server-side) of the application verifies if the user has already registered with the application or not (user authentication)
- in case of a registered user, an “image processing” algorithm would be run on the image and the “processed image” would be created.
- Finally the “processed image” would be sent back to the user’s mobile.
Any help is appreciated.