I have created an eCommerce site with Django with full payment support via Stripe. (Frontend part is not that good).
Search the Product.
Add or Reuse Address.
Payment support (Stripe)
Check code to see More.
Here is the full source code- https://github.com/ycv005/Ecommerce
To Know the work flow and progress, follow the branch in series
- Master- In Starting implement basic model. (All the work will be merged to this branch)
- Search_bar- Implemented Search_bar, include tags to the product.
- Cart- Implemented Cart feature for authenticated as well unauthenticated people.
- Checkout- Implemented Checking out process of each Order per User.
- Address- Implementing Address section of the user.
- AutoSearch- Implementing Auto Search to the search bar.
- CustomUserModel- Building out the custom user model instead of using built-in django model.