What advantages does drf offer over the traditional django?

I have been testing django for a considerable time but now I am interested in learning how to make rest api, but I have a great doubt and that is to know what benefits the django rest framework offers over the traditional django

There have been a few threads already discussing this topic here.

For starters, see:

If you search through the forum here for “DRF”, you’ll likely find a few others as well.

1 Like

rest api = жалкое подобие - как идеи… пустое и бесполезное…

Assuming google translate did a reasonable job with this, that’s an opinion that’s not supported by the real-life experience of the many people successfully using and taking advantage of that style of system architecture.
What is your opinion of a better solution?

Проблемы имеют свойство множится и чтобы научиться ими управлять необходимо знать как это сделать.

У меня в жизни была встреча с одним умнейшим человеком. Немцем из Фрайбурга, преподавателем психологии. Общались на русском, он немного его знал.

Зашла тема про решение проблем. Разговор касался профессиональной деятельности. Профессор заявил, что вообще не употребляет слово “проблема”, а употребляет слово “ситуация”

Он обратил внимание на то, что в слове проблема есть некая безысходность. То есть некий мысленный тупичок. Проблемы кажутся неразрешимыми

А слово “ситуация” предполагает движение. Выпутаться из ситуации. Нормально. Вы знаете, мне это очень понравилось.

А еще этот немец сказал, что жизнь такова, что проблем нет. Вернее мы не можем решать проблемы по причине того, что мы МЕНЯЕМ ОДНИ ПРОБЛЕМЫ НА ДРУГИЕ.

А к разрешению ситуаций человек подходит как к рутине. Ситуация разрешима.

rest api react vue = + миллиарды китайцев…
https://zen.yandex.com/media/psiandr/3-ostroumnyh-citaty-einshteina-dlia-resheniia-problem-v-jizni-5e7c1d7fbaf04c76714b61b9

An interesting treatise on the psychological effects of language on thinking, however, I fail to see where it all relates to Django - specifically the usage of DRF. (If nothing else, no where in any of the previous replies does the word “problem” appear.)
As this is not an open public forum for the discussion of any and every subject, I might suggest that you consider limiting your replies to the current topic.