Bootcamp Suggestions

I have looked into Django/python boot camps and they are costly, but I want the training. Any suggestions and can do full-time and online.

If you are completely new to web development, then I would suggest this learning path

Also you don’t need any paid courses or bootcamps to learn this, everything is free on internet. All you need is the intent to learn all of this. Start developing some projects after learning all the techs mentioned and you will get the self training, If you ever get stuck somewhere this forum is always here to help and guide you.

Well, there are many resources available free of cost that you can take to learn Django/Python quickly. Some of the most reputed and popular options are Codecademy, w3schools, freecodecamp, Udemy and Codecademy, and many more.
Thanks

Fellow beginner here…I don’t have a bootcamp rec (I took a self-taught approach as well though I wouldn’t recommend that to everyone). Anyway, a tip from my experience if you do end up going the self-taught route is: once you pick something to learn from, go through the same course/project/tutorial at least twice. During the first run through, read/watch/do everything they say but focus primarily on just following their instructions and getting the thing to work. During the second run through, read/watch/do everything again but focus primarily on their explanations of why it works that way / how it fits in to the bigger picture.

Also, even though it’s not specific to Django/Python, I personally found watching Computer Science Crash Course helpful to understand the bigger picture. I started from knowing absolutely nothing about tech/coding (aside from how to type and use a computer for basic stuff), so this might be less useful depending on your background/prior knowledge.

1 Like

To add to the previously replies, you’ll first want to ensure that whatever source you choose is highly regarded in the Django community. Curated lists, such as the Educational section on Awesome Django will help you find quality material

Second, you want to make sure the course material is current. At this stage, you’d want to ensure that the material covers at least Django 3.2. If you try to use something from too far back, you’re likely to become confused when looking at the current docs or other materials - or may even have problems getting something to work in an up-to-date environment.